Sunday, May 25, 2014

Thanks for the Love Mussu

My Sweetheart, my mistress of spices, My Alice from the Wonderland, you mean my world for me. Of all the fairy tales, I’ve never read, I find living them in you. Thanks for making me live a fairy tale.
It has been a ‘I’ centered life the I in me has been used to, with the other characters assuming there importance in relation to this I. & then you come, not to change it, but to make me discover beyond ‘I’, to make me see the hidden more beautiful existence of myself. Thanks for making me discover all I had missed.
I lived for being sincere – to love anyone with sincerity for that is what I knew. It was derived, not earned. You changed that. I love you not for what you mean to me, I love you for who you are. & I live a special moment every moment knowing you love me back. Thanks for stirring up my passion for life and love.
I was lonely, among friends and family and the paraphernalia. But not with you, hold me before I need the hug, you put your lips to me before I utter a useless word. Thanks for understanding me like no one has done before.

There are reasons more than I may count on why I love you. I need you, I respect you, I want to be lost in you. But then Mussu, my love, Thanks for all the love that you have filled me with. Thanks for loving me back, Thanks for all the coconuts I get for saying I Love You! Keep doing it for the rest of my life

No comments: